Transfer Master Beds are for purchase only. We accept most major credit cards, domestic checks, some insurance, and purchase orders from major institutions and businesses (OAC). We do not bill Medicare or Medicaid.
This Limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser/user and cannot be transferred. All Transfer Master Hi-Low beds and accessories are warranted for a period of One Year against defects. A detailed version of this warranty accompanies each bed and is available upon request.
Warranty does not cover products damaged in shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the delivered goods upon arrival. Should damages exist, report it immediately to Transfer Master Products, Inc. and the carrier. The carrier will be responsible for repairing or replacing the product. Failure to report these damages upon delivery could result in a loss to the customer.
We offer a wide range of mattresses from cloth orthopedic to computerized turn systems. There are different Warranties depending on the product and often these Warranties are supported by our different providers. Specific Warranties are available upon request. All guarantees are limited to workmanship defects and exclude comfort and other subjective aspects. Customer will be responsible for any freight if the mattress needs to be transported. See policies above for other conditions regarding mattresses. If you purchased your bed from a local Dealer please contact to evaluate any defect.
All shipments are FOB origin unless otherwise approved by management. All shipments will be shipped using the most economical method unless purchaser requests otherwise and absorbs additional freight charges.
We package all items very carefully to minimize the likelihood of freight damage. The carrier who delivers our merchandise to you is responsible for loss and damage. Acceptance of the shipment by you is acknowledgement that all of the items were delivered in good condition. Therefore, all claims for loss or damage must be filed immediately with the “FREIGHT CARRIER.” Notify our company, as well, so that we may document our records accordingly. When receiving a shipment, always note any visible damage on the delivery ticket. Should you need assistance with any claim, call Customer Service at: 563-864-7364.
Credits / Returns
Due to the unique nature of Transfer Master products, they cannot be returned. Under special circumstances, Transfer Master may issue a written Return Authorization. If so, customer is responsible for freight when returning product. Restock Fee is 35 percent plus all freight costs for standard items. Custom, used or altered items may not be returned. Any mattress or upholstered products may not be returned. See further restrictions in “Special Issues and Considerations.” Transfer Master Products, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any returns after 30 days.
Special Issues and Considerations
- Dimensions and heights/adjustments stated are approximate. Actual dimensions may vary slightly.
- Fabrics, quilt patterns, hand controls, bed styles, etc. may vary from photos.
- Transfer Master rehab beds are ECU compatible (Environmental Control Unit compatible).
- Due to the custom nature of the products, orders may not be canceled once processing has begun.
- If you do not have carpeted floor, ask about our optional glides.
- Headboard and footboard cannot be used with a dual king if beds are intended to be placed side by side.
- Headboard and footboards are not to be used as weight bearing or for repositioning.
- We do not guarantee comfort for any individual.
- Most low-profile Hoyer type lifts (5″ or less) are compatible with our beds. We cannot guarantee that your Hoyer will work with our beds. To be sure, inquire at the time of placing an order. We may ask for the clearance and width needed for your specific lift.
- We manufacture our beds to your requested specifications and within factory tolerances. We cannot guarantee that your specifications will work for you. If you have any doubts about your requirements, please consult with a physical therapist or specialist before ordering our products.
- For your convenience, most of our beds include a 12 foot wired hand control cord and a foot retainer bar. Our rehab beds also include two side retainer bars.
- We reserve the right to refuse service when the product is found to be in an unsanitary condition, soiled, stained or when failure is due to causes other than defective materials or workmanship.