Benefits of an Adjustable Bed for Acid Reflux
Our home hospital beds can assist those with acid reflux in the following ways:
- All TransferMaster home hospital beds feature an automatic head adjustment to elevate the upper body.
- Advanced adjustable beds—such as the Supernal 5—feature tilt adjustments that some find more comfortable than raising the head of the bed.
- For heavier patients with acid reflux, we offer a range of bariatric adjustable beds with head, foot, and height adjustments.
- Older people are more likely to suffer from acid reflux. In addition to head elevation, they may also benefit from adjustable bed features such as hi-low height adjustments.
Adjustable Hospital Beds To Match Your Home
Transfer Master adjustable home hospital beds blend in with your home decor. The adjustments are fully powered and are controlled via a wired or wireless remote control.
Choose from a range of adjustable hospital beds ideal for patients with nighttime acid reflux and GERD.
- The Supernal 5—our flagship adjustable bed—offers a complete selection of powered adjustments, including head, foot, hi-low, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, and Cardiac Chair.
- The Supernal Hi-Low features head, foot, and height adjustments for easy self-transfer and assisted transfer.
Transfer Master bariatric beds feature powered adjustments that support up to 750 lbs.