The Hospital Grade Valiant HD Hospital Bed
- Less than 13.5 inches from deck to the floor
- 2, 3, or 5 Function packages available
- Height range- 10 inches
- 600/750 pound weight capacity
- Powder coat finish on deck and trim
- 5 Inch Swivel Lock Casters
- Hospital Grade power cord
- Robust, modular control box design
- Tool-free, easy setup split bed
- Single or Dual hand controls
- ECU compatible**
- Compatible with most Hoyer Lift systems**
- 38” x 80” Twin XL
- 38” x 84” Twin Super Long
- 53” x 80” Full XL
- 53” x 84” Full Super Long
- 60” x 80” Queen
Transfer Master knows there are unique challenges and needs that come with using beds in a hospital or another facility, challenges that are not commonly found in the home. Due to the rising costs of running hospitals and facilities, having a schedule to regularly replace hospital beds is often put on hold. We've designed the Hospital Grade Valiant to meet the strict standards for hospital use, but we've also made a point of making the bed affordable. Each bed is put through a series of rigorous tests to make sure they can be used every day to fit the needs of a hospital. If you're looking for a durable bed with excellent value, the Hospital Grade Valiant is a great option.
Call us today at 1-877-445-6233
for a free custom evaluation!
Transfer Master Beds are for purchase only. We accept most major credit cards, domestic checks, some insurance, and purchase orders from major institutions and businesses (OAC). We do not bill Medicare or Medicaid.