The Hospital Grade Valiant HD Hospital Bed
- Less than 13.5 inches from deck to the floor
- 2, 3, or 5 Function packages available
- Height range- 10 inches
- 600/750 pound weight capacity
- Powder coat finish on deck and trim
- 5 Inch Swivel Lock Casters
- Hospital Grade power cord
- Robust, modular control box design
- Tool-free, easy setup split bed
- Single or Dual hand controls
- ECU compatible**
- Compatible with most Hoyer Lift systems**
- 38” x 80” Twin XL
- 38” x 84” Twin Super Long
- 53” x 80” Full XL
- 53” x 84” Full Super Long
- 60” x 80” Queen
We know hospitals and other institutions have unique needs and requirements not common to the in-home setting. We also know that rising costs have kept some facilities from much needed replacement and/or additional beds. The Hospital Grade Valiant was designed to meet and exceed the demanding and rigid regulations of a hospital and yet be affordable. These hospital beds have been tested and retested, making sure they pass the most stringent of hospital codes. The Hospital Grade Valiant is an excellent choice and a supreme value anywhere you need full function non-acute care beds.
The Hospital Grade Companion HD, a head and foot adjustable bed is identical in style and a perfect compliment to the Hospital Grade Valiant HD, often ordered in a Dual King with the Hospital Grade Valiant HD . The standard model handles up to 300 pounds.
Call us today at 1-877-445-6233
for a free custom evaluation!
Transfer Master Beds are for purchase only. We accept most major credit cards, domestic checks, some insurance, and purchase orders from major institutions and businesses (OAC). We do not bill Medicare or Medicaid.